Effective Date: September 18, 2023
Information We Collect
We only collect information that helps us deliver and improve the services we provide to you. We do not require you to provide personal information to access our public blog content.
We collect the following types of information:
- Contact Information such as your email address if you choose to subscribe to our newsletter or contact us directly. We use this to respond to inquiries, send updates about the blog, and administer newsletter subscriptions.
- Usage Data such as your IP address, browser information, and pages visited to help us understand how visitors interact with our site and improve the overall blog experience.
- Cookies which allow our website and blog to function properly and provide analytics information to the site owner. You can disable cookies in your browser settings.
How We Use Information
We use the information we collect to:
- Deliver requested content to you as a reader and subscriber.
- Analyze site traffic and usage to improve the user experience.
- Send periodic emails such as newsletters if you opt-in to receive them. You can unsubscribe at any time.
- Respond to inquiries or feedback you send us directly.
When We Disclose Information
We will not disclose, share, rent, or sell your personal information to any third party. The only exceptions are:
- As required by law or subpoena.
- To authorized third party service providers we work with solely to support the blog, under strict confidentiality agreements. This never includes selling or sharing your personal information.
You have certain rights related to the personal information we collect about you:
- Request a copy of the data we hold about you
- Ask us to correct inaccurate or incomplete data
- Unsubscribe from email communications at any time
Changes to this Policy
We reserve the right to modify this policy at any time. Please check back periodically for updates.